Pray the Rosary Daily:
Make the Sign of the Cross:
THE SIGN OF THE CROSS
In the Name of the Father and of the
1. While holding the Crucifix in the hand,
THE APOSTLES’ CREED
I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of Heaven and earth; and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord; Who was conceived by the Holy Ghost, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried. He descended into hell; the third day, He arose again from the dead; He ascended into Heaven, sitteth at the right hand of God, the Father Almighty; from thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Ghost, the Holy Catholic Church, the Communion of Saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body and life everlasting. Amen.
2. On the first large bead, recite the OUR FATHER:
Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done on earth, as it is in Heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.
3. On the three small beads, recite the HAIL MARY
Hail Mary! Full of grace; the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
4. Recite the GLORY BE TO THE FATHER:
GLORY BE TO THE FATHER
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
5. Call to mind, the first Mystery and reflect upon it; then recite on the same large bead, the OUR FATHER.
6. On the ten small beads, recite the HAIL MARY, keeping in mind the Mystery.
7. Recite the GLORY BE TO THE FATHER.
Each of the subsequent Decades continue as in the first; Recall the Mystery, then say the OUR FATHER, ten HAIL MARY and the GLORY BE TO THE FATHER.
After each Decade, say the Fatima ejaculation: “O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell; lead all souls to Heaven, especially those who are most in need of Thy Mercy.”
8. After reciting the five Decades, say the
THE SALVE REGINA
Hail! Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, our life, our sweetness and our hope! To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve, to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this vale of tears! Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy towards us; and after this our exile, show unto us the blessed Fruit of thy womb, Jesus: O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary.
Pray for us,
LET US PRAY
O God, whose only begotten Son, by His Life, Death and Resurrection, has purchased for us the rewards of eternal salvation, grant we beseech Thee that, by meditating upon these Mysteries of the Most Holy Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary, we may imitate what they contain and obtain what they promise through the same Christ, Our Lord. Amen.
MYSTERIES OF THE ROSARY
PROMISES MADE TO BLESSED ALANUS
1. To all those who shall recite my Rosary devoutly, I promise my special protection and very great graces.
2. Those who shall persevere in the recitation of my Rosary will receive some signal grace.
3. The Rosary will be a very powerful armor against hell; it will destroy vice, deliver from sin and dispel heresy.
4. The Rosary will make virtue and good works flourish, and will obtain for souls the most abundant Divine mercies; it will substitute in hearts love of God for love of the world and elevate them to desire heavenly and eternal goods. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means!
5. Those who entrust themselves to me, through the Rosary, will not perish.
6. Those who shall recite my Rosary piously, considering its Mysteries, will not be overwhelmed by misfortune, nor die a bad death.
7. Those truly devoted to my Rosary shall not die without the consolations of the Church or without grace.
8. Those who shall recite my Rosary will find during their life and at their death, the light of God, the fullness of His Grace and will share in the merits of the Blessed.
9. I will deliver very promptly from Purgatory the souls devoted to my Rosary.
10. The true children of my Rosary will enjoy great glory in Heaven.
11. What you shall ask through my Rosary, you shall obtain.
12. Those who propagate my Rosary will obtain through me aid in all their necessities.
13. I have obtained from my Son that all the members of the Rosary Confraternity shall have for their intercessors in life and death the Saints of Heaven.
14. Those who recite my Rosary faithfully are my beloved children, the brothers and sisters of Jesus Christ.
15. Devotion to my Rosary is a special sign of predestination.
Imprimatur: Most Rev. Clarence G. Issenmann, STD,
LITANY OF LORETTO
Holy Mary, *
Lamb of God, Who takest away the sins
Let Us Pray
Grant, we beseech Thee, O Lord God, that we Thy servants may enjoy perpetual health of mind and body, and by the glorious intercession of the Blessed Mary, ever Virgin, be delivered from present sorrow and enjoy everlasting happiness, through Christ Our Lord. Amen.