1) Holding the crucifix; make the sign of the cross and recite the Apostles Creed:
I believe in God, the Father Almighty,
the Creator of heaven and earth,
and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord
Who was conceived of the Holy Ghost,
born of the Virgin Mary,
suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried.
He descended into hell.
The third day He arose again from the dead.
He ascended into heaven
and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty,
whence He shall come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Ghost, the holy Catholic church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and life everlasting.
2) Say an Our Father while holding the next bead and a Hail Mary while holding each of the next three beads in turn.
Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death. Amen.
On the fourth bead, say the Glory Be and The Fatima prayers.
Glory be to the Father and to
the Son and to the Holy Ghost,
as it was in the beginning, is now
and ever shall be, world without
The Fatima Prayer
O my Jesus
Forgive us ours sins,
save us from the fires of Hell, lead all souls to Heaven, especially those
most in need of thy mercy.
3) Announce the first mystery then say the Our Father.
4) Say ten Hail Marys, one on each of the ten beads while meditating on the mystery.
5) Say the Glory Be and Oh My Jesus.
6) Announce the second mystery and say the Our Father. Repeat steps
4 & 5 and continue with the third, fourth and fifth mysteries in the same way.
7) Say the Hail Holy Queen and end with the sign of the cross.
Hail, Holy Queen:
Hail, holy Queen, Mother of Mercy!
Our life, our sweetness, and our hope!
To thee do we cry, poor banished
children of Eve, to thee do we send
up our sighs, mourning and weeping
in this valley, of tears.
Turn, then, most gracious advocate,
thine eyes of mercy toward us; and
after this our exile show unto us the
blessed fruit of thy womb Jesus;
O clement, O loving, O sweet virgin Mary.
Pray for us, O holy Mother of God
That we may be made worthy of the
promises of Christ.